Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wedding Wednesday: Engagement Pictures!

A picture is worth a thousand words, right? Right. So shouldn't wedding photography be one of the most important things you spend money on? Right. At least thats my opinion, because lets be honest, pictures or it didn't happen. With that being said, I was so excited when Alex and I got our engagement pictures back from our awesome photographers!

When we were looking for a photographer I knew that I really wanted 2 photographers who took awesome pictures...and to not spend a boatload of money. That is when I found Anjellica and Leigh Anne Ellison of De'Lace Photography! I was referred to the mother/daughter team from a friend who used them for her own wedding last year. Not only do they take a wide range of different types of photography, (engagement, wedding, new born, babies, portraits) but they also take great pictures.

Anjellica and Leigh Anne were also super helpful in every step of our pictures, from helping us pick a location to helping us pose for the pictures, it was great to have people who knew what they were doing. I spend tons of time on Pinterest (click the link to follow me, I promise you'll see a ton of different stuff) and had looked at a ton of engagement pictures, found the ones I really liked and sent it to Anjellica and she suggested we go to Piedmont Park in downtown Atlanta. Piedmont offers the best of both the park, nature look and the downtown city look.

After we took our pictures in March, about a week later we got a preview and that made the anticipation even worse waiting for the rest of our pictures. Finally about a month after we took our pictures we got them (I know a month isn't a super long time to wait, but I was extremely anxious) and it was well worth the wait!

Now I get to share some of my favorites with you:


This is the picture we used for our Save the Dates! It is an awesome thing that we started dating because of band!





This is our helmet and medallions from the Sound of the South.

This is one of my favorites because I really wanted the cityscape behind us. This is a very iconic picture for Piedmont Park but I love it!






It was incredibly difficult to choose even this as my favorites...which is a good problem I think. The pictures turned out amazing and I can't wait to use them to decorate throughout the wedding with them. We are actually using the pictures to make a phonebook to use for our guestbook. To see the rest of our pictures you can go HERE.

If you are in the Atlanta area and need a photographer for any part of your life, check out De'Lace Photography. I am so excited for the wedding to get here and see the pictures that I know are going to be gorgeous from the wedding!

Also linking up with a couple other bloggers today for a Wedding Wednesday :)

make.up.HER

2 comments:

  1. Yes! A picture is worth a thousand words! Your pictures do show how much you guys love each other and each picture is beautifully taken! All the very best to both of you and to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I totally agree that hiring a great photographer that's also reasonably priced is the best, those are the most important memory from your wedding!!

    ReplyDelete