Monday, May 23, 2016

Mid-Twenties Bucket List

This past week was my 23 birthday, kinda crazy that I'm 23 now. I feel like I just turned 19 not long ago, but as I was reflecting on my birthday and the year I've had and the things coming up in the next year I realized time is going by much faster than I wanted it to. I have to stop everyonce in a while and enjoy the time I have and the people I'm with. And as my loving fiancĂ© has reminded me, this is my last year in my early 20's, which again is crazy. So to make myself take some time and do something for me, I am making a Mid-twenties Bucket List!! This is stuff that I want to have done in different amounts of time, but all of it by the time I am 27 (my late 20's). Because I like to lie to myself and say that I am super organized, I am going to divide the list up into different categories; personal, money, entertainment,relationship.

Personal

  • Travel somewhere outside the southeast
  • Adopt a shelter pet...again  Accomplished September 11, 2016!! Meet Thomas O'Malley here
  • Do another 5K

Money/Financial

  • Pay off at least 75% of our student loans
  • Get a job I really enjoy
  • Follow Dave Ramsey's plan

Entertainment 

  • Watch Classic movies
  • Read at least two books a year for the fun of it
  • Keep crafting

Relationship 

  • Get married (okay this is really so I know I can mark something off)
  • Have a Christ-Centered marriage
  •  Go on a beach date to see the sunrise

Okay, so it isn't a big list, but I am not opposed to adding things to it over time. I can always use suggestions too, so what are some of your bucketlist items or things you did in your 20's?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, if you want to go visit somewhere outside the Southeast, then make a road trip to see me in Abilene. :p - Charlee

    ReplyDelete